SpaceWar.com reports: “Iran’s atomic energy chief on Thursday said ‘no country can deprive Iran of the right’ to nuclear enrichment, following fresh US warning that there were ‘many reasons’ to strike the Islamic republic.
The two foes recently resumed indirect talks, after US President Donald Trump repeatedly threatened military action against Iran, at first over a deadly crackdown on protesters last month then more recently over its nuclear programme.
‘Iran’s nuclear programme is proceeding according to the rules of the International Atomic Energy Agency, and no country can deprive Iran of the right to peacefully benefit from this technology,’ said Iran’s atomic energy chief Mohammad Eslami, in a video published in Iranian media…”
The post Facing US warnings, Iran defends right to nuclear enrichment appeared first on JVIM.

Leave a Reply